August 10, 2009

The Coordinator's Weekend

Friday was a beautiful day, and after work I headed for my favorite hiking trail. I was trying to get a closeup photo of a frog, when the emergency phone rang.

Saturday was another beautiful day, and a friend and I were eating lunch down by the river, when the emergency phone rang.

Sunday evening some friends invited me to a cookout, and I had just started on the delicious bbq chicken, when the emergency phone rang.

Monday morning, I'm already late for work, and the emergency phone rings.

How does the phone know when I'm having fun or late for work? I still haven't figured that one out!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah R8/12/2009

    Wow! Emergency phone has been busy...and so have you! But on a positive note, that means businesses are trying to provide an interpreter when they should!

    ReplyDelete